THE BASIC LEVEL
- Basic Level
- Training is imparted from the scratch
- After the Completion of the level the students are expected to: understand simple texts, understand simple conversations made to them, introduce themselves in German and also start with basic conversation using basic German grammar modules.
- Second Level of the Language
- Students are introduced with the higher level of Grammar, Vocabulary, Complex Sentence Making
- Higher level of Reading, listening, Writing and Speaking exercises are also included
THE INTERMEDIATE LEVEL
- This is the advanced level of the language
- Includes: higher concepts of Grammar along with complex exercises based on Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking Modules.
- The Aspirants are given revision of consolidated grammar structure.
- B2 Level of German Language is the 4th level of the 6- levels framework laid by the Common European Framework. (CEFR)
- This level helps the students to acquire advance language skills.
- Key Features of the level : understanding complex texts about any abstract topic easily and effectively, Expressing opinion, explaining one’s position in any given situation in a detailed manner and also conversation with native speakers with much ease
KEY FEATURES OF THE COURSE
- FREE DEMO SESSION OF 40 MINUTES
- LIFETIME SUPPORT
- HAND CRAFTED STUDY MATERIAL
- FLEXIBLE TIMIMGS
- EXAM PREPARATION COURSE
- CUTOMIZATION OF ANY LEVEL
DURATION OF EACH LEVEL
- The Basic Levels (A1 and A2) – 40-50 Hours for each level
- Intermediate 1 (B1) – 50 Hours
- Intermediate 2 (B2) – 60 Hours
- The above duration may vary according to the customization of the course opted.
- In the last period of the course (The last 10days) will be utilized for the exam preparation based of the pattern of Max Mueller Bhavan (Goethe Institut)